Sad Stories Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to black [Crossover ]

4 posters

Go down

Back to black [Crossover ] Empty Back to black [Crossover ]

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Type: Crossover
Theme: Girl is broken hearted because of loosing the love of her life
Rules:
No mash ups
No animal movies
No slash/femeslash couples
2D movies only
Do NOT deplicate characters
Do NOT cut the audio of your part

Part 1
Part 2 EsmeraldaofNotreDame [Megara/Phoebus feat. Esmeralda]
Part 3
Part 4 XxFairyTopia [Jasmine/Joseph feat. Asenoth]
Part 5
Part 6 EsmeraldaofNotreDame [Pocahontas/Shang feat. Mulan]
Part 7  BloodBendingDancer [Maleficent/Dimitri feat. Anya]
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 LoveAndHeartbreak [Jim/Kayley feat. Ariel]

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OYojDSkv5KkGHoEcXAWgcFfbyqcMAIl1AJLpkIGoaWVmxpHllq%2BNHDFtLqQrOQC7ojB9P%2B7Scvd8iDIsYqFlSA

Last edited by EsmeraldaofNotreDame on Sun May 31, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHcXYV7ThV9DLZlzUWxDGpQ

Back to top Go down

Back to black [Crossover ] Empty Re: Back to black [Crossover ]

Post by BloodBendingDancer Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Part 7 with Maleficent/Dimitri feat. Anya? 8D
BloodBendingDancer
BloodBendingDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Thu May 28, 2015 11:55 pm

BloodBendingDancer wrote:Part 7 with Maleficent/Dimitri feat. Anya? 8D

Shure sweetie !!! The part is yours !!! Thank you so much for joining Smile
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxFairyTopia Fri May 29, 2015 12:13 am

Part 4 please with Jasmine/ Joseph and Asenath
XxFairyTopia
XxFairyTopia

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabydu57

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Fri May 29, 2015 10:51 am

XxFairyTopia wrote:Part 4 please with Jasmine/ Joseph and Asenath

The part is all yours:D
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHeartbreak Sat May 30, 2015 8:30 am

I can do part 10 with Kayley/Jim feat. Ariel... I know that's completely crossover-ing the lines but I wanna give them a try lol Smile

LoveAndHeartbreak

http://www.loveandheartbreak.me

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Sat May 30, 2015 10:22 am

LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:
I can do part 10 with Kayley/Jim feat. Ariel... I know that's completely crossover-ing the lines but I wanna give them a try lol Smile

Shure sweetie !!! The part is yours!!! Thank you sooooo much for joining Smile I thought I'll need to close this group since only 5 editors were interested but you give me hope Very Happy
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHeartbreak Sun May 31, 2015 8:19 am

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:

Shure sweetie !!! The part is yours!!! Thank you sooooo much for joining Smile I thought I'll need to close this group since only 5 editors were interested but you give me hope Very Happy

Aww, No need to give up on this group yet! I can help promote this if you'd like. I know I announced that I plan on leaving YT by the end of this year, but I can still help spread the word and still be active even after I leave since I like working with you and your MEP ideas Smile
And thank you! I was afraid I would need to add in some canon since everyone else was already ^^

LoveAndHeartbreak

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 pm

LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:
LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:

Aww, No need to give up on this group yet! I can help promote this if you'd like. I know I announced that I plan on leaving YT by the end of this year, but I can still help spread the word and still be active even after I leave since I like working with you and your MEP ideas Smile
And thank you! I was afraid I would need to add in some canon since everyone else was already ^^

Thank you honey but I guess this is it !!! The group was kinda popular in the very beginning (when was opened in 2011) a lot of amazing editors (mostly my main inspirations) were a part of the group but time passed and group became unactive and I think there's no need to bring it back to life since it's already dead !!! When "My skin" and "Back to black" MEPs will be finished I'll close the group and bury it finally Very Happy To be honest I'm leaving youtube as well !!! I lost my inspiration for editing ,I don't have any ideas as I used to (I mean some stories for crossovers or for original and interesting manips),I lost my patience with masking ('cause masking in SV is a really hard work ) and it's all because of him...well whatever I will be posting from time to time some videos but wouldn't have some pressure on myself like "people are waiting for something special" etc I saw your video and totally understand your feelings but I think you're just too hard on yourself,your editing skills were and stil are AMAZING,your videos are beautiful and full of creativity hope you'll have your inspiration back and post your great crossovers more often Smile We can make a collab together if you'd like to (I mean no preassure we'll take as much time as we'll need since crossovers are taking me nearly 6 month to make Embarassed But only if you feel like you want to, if not-it's absolutely ok Smile
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHeartbreak Sun May 31, 2015 2:02 pm

LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:
LoveAndHeartbreak wrote:

Thank you honey but I guess this is it !!! The group was kinda popular in the very beginning (when was opened in 2011) a lot of amazing editors (mostly my main inspirations) were a part of the group but time passed and group became unactive and I think there's no need to bring it back to life since it's already dead !!! When "My skin" and "Back to black" MEPs will be finished I'll close the group and bury it finally Very Happy To be honest I'm leaving youtube as well !!! I lost my inspiration for editing ,I don't have any ideas as I used to (I mean some stories for crossovers or for original and interesting manips),I lost my patience with masking ('cause masking in SV is a really hard work ) and it's all because of him...well whatever I will be posting from time to time some videos but wouldn't have some pressure on myself like "people are waiting for something special" etc I saw your video and totally understand your feelings but I think you're just too hard on yourself,your editing skills were and stil are AMAZING,your videos are beautiful and full of creativity hope you'll have your inspiration back and post your great crossovers more often Smile We can make a collab together if you'd like to (I mean no preassure we'll take as much time as we'll need since crossovers are taking me nearly 6 month to make Embarassed But only if you feel like you want to, if not-it's absolutely ok Smile

I would LOVE to do a crossover with you. Of course we'll plan that out after this MEP if you'd like. I personally feel the same as your statement "people are waiting for something special", because even though I do have some new ideas, I just don't feel the same vibe on YouTube as I did at the beginning. It's hard to explain, but other than my emotions deciding my fate, I have gotten tired of YouTube's copyright issues, and my videos being blocked, ect. I want to get away and start anew without the pressure of different interests influencing me and my editing. I just wanna find myself again, and if leaving YouTube is the way to do it, then so be it. I'll still make videos because it's my passion now, but I don't need/want YouTube to do that. YouTube is one source (MAJOR source), but there are others if my viewers are willing to follow. It's gonna be a bit bumpy for me, but I'll manage I think. I still have awesome friends like you Smile

LoveAndHeartbreak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum